Under 5 magazine
Distributed directly to subscribers ten times a year, each issue of Under 5 includes:
- Latest sector news and policy updates
- Regular features on EYFS learning and development requirements
- Learning through play activity ideas
- Exclusive interviews with key early years political and sector leaders
- Expert advice and guidance on issues such as safeguarding and inclusion
- Special discounts on leading commercial sector products and services
Alliance members receive 10 issues of Under 5 annually as part of their membership, and can purchase additional subscriptions to the magazine for £20 a year. Subscriptions for non-members are available at £28.57 per year.
Under 5 March highlights
What to expect – A mini-guide to your next Ofsted inspection
A breath of fresh air – How one nursery makes the most of its outdoor setting
Happy staff, happy setting – Taking care of your staff to improve your practice
- Subscribe to Under 5 magazine
- Register for a free one-month trial to Under 5 magazine
- Find out more about becoming an Alliance member (and receive Under 5 free as part of your membership!)
- Contact the membership team to ensure we have the correct contact details for you, if you have not received your copy of Under 5.
- Please direct all editorial enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read by more than 60,000 early years practitioners, Under 5 is recognised as a market leader, delivering consistently high-quality editorial on key early years news and developments.
To find out more about advertising opportunities, please contact Jacob Holmes at Fellows Media on 01242 259249 or email email@example.com.