The Pre-school Learning Alliance is the largest and most representative early years membership organisation in England.
A registered educational charity, the Alliance represents 14,000 member settings and supports them to deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year.
- We offer information and advice.
- We produce specialist publications.
- We run acclaimed training schemes.
- We campaign to influence early years policy and practice.
The Alliance’s vision is a society where every child enjoys the same opportunity to learn through play. We believe families should be at the centre of policy-making and we work hard to empower parents to become more involved with their child's learning and development.
We believe everyone deserves to be listened to. That is why we are commited to supporting you in your work and to giving you a real voice by encouraging government to better understand the early years sector.
How we achieve this
We work with Alliance members to:
- Champion childhood and children’s right to play
- Advocate for children, families and all childcare providers
- Put the family first to enhance children’s life chances
- Encourage safeguard-led practice
- Raise standards and quality of childcare
- Ensure families have choice and information to make the right decision about the childcare they need
- Provide high quality training support and advice.
Not an Alliance member?
Read more about Alliance membership benefits
Contact us with any questions