Free EduCare training
We believe flexible and comprehensive training is invaluable in supporting practitioners to deliver high quality services.
Our special partnership with EduCare, the award-winning CPD-training provider, gives Alliance members and their teams FREE access to a huge selection of popular distance-learning programmes every year.
This offer is available to Alliance members and their whole team including childcare workers and assistants, pre-school leaders, nursery assistants and cooks.
Our latest training course
Available FREE for Alliance members only: Managing your Ofsted Inspection – log in to access it right away.
Alliance members also receive immediate, FREE access to the following programmes :
- Being Safe: Effective First Aid Management in your setting
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- Setting up your Childminding Service
- Effective safeguarding practice
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Improving children's learning through play
- Reflective practice in the early years setting
- Understanding children's rights
- Supporting early language development
- The Prevent Duty in an early years environment
- The role of trustees in delivering the EYFS
- Sustained shared thinking in the early years
Members get significant discounts (up to 58% off!) on other EduCare CPD-training programmes too including:
- Food safety
- Health and safety in education
- Equality and diversity
If you are an Alliance member and registered with Educare then log in here using your username and password.
If you have not registered for Educare yet, choose one person in your team to act as the ‘administrator’.
This person is responsible for setting up your team and adding other learners, accessing reports on progress and programme completion.
The administrator for your team needs to register here using their email address and Alliance membership number.
They will then receive login details with a simple user guide.
Not yet a member?
Join the Alliance now and benefit from Free Educare training right away.
Or learn more about how Alliance membership could benefit you and your setting by calling us 020 7697 2595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org