Early years setting membership
Our most popular early years settings membership package offers excellent value and is suitable for pre-schools, nurseries, children centres and other Ofsted-registered childcare settings including schools requiring insurance.
Prices start from as little as £105 per year (inc. VAT).
Membership costs £25 per additional site for settings or groups which operate from more than one premises.
- Competitive insurance, underwritten by RSA Insurance.
- A dedicated information helpline.
- 10 issues of Under 5 magazine per year, packed with in-depth articles on the early years sector.
- 20% off our extensive range of specialist publications.
- Law-call, a confidential, 24-hour legal helpline.
- Free best-selling publications for new members, including The Essential Early Years Cookbook, Accident Record, Daily Register and Outings Record, Receipts Record and Visitors Signing in Record.
- Free access to EduCare which has more than 20 free CPD-approved distance learning packages (worth up to £5,000) every year for an early years setting with 20 staff.
- Specialist training courses and adult learning.
- A further £100 off our CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE) - a total discount of £250 Level 3 Diploma courses.
- Exclusive online member area with access to free online webinars.
- Strong regional network of local support.
- Professional development consultancy services including our new SMARTpd.
- Discounts and preferential booking for Alliance-run national events.
- An opportunity to vote at the Alliance annual National Forum and AGM every year.