We work with a range of early years commercial companies, sector, local and central government partners and not-for-profit businesses every year. This helps us to meet our aim of providing the very best services for children and their families.
Working with partners gives the Alliance and its members opportunities to:
- Access latest research and survey findings.
- Share best practice and sector expertise.
- Receive timely and regular updates on relevant policy and funding information.
- Find out more about new and innovative childcare products and services.
- Receive preferential pricing, offers or discounts on selected products and services.
Finally, and most importantly, we can reach even more families through our partner networks to promote what we do and how we make a real difference to children’s lives.
EduCare and the Alliance established a special partnership in 2012 and aimed to provide free, CPD-recognised, online training to Alliance members AND their teams. Since the partnership’s launch, approximately 70,000 people have successfully completed programmes.
What makes this partnership so special?
- It's a unique member offer in the sector.
- Alliance members and their teams save thousands on their training budgets annually.
- Over 21,000 members (and their teams) completed the free programmes in first year alone.
- Our programmes reach over 25% of registered early years providers in England.
- Effective Safeguarding Practice, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Child Neglect are the most popular publications.
These initiatives will help us to provide free, practical nutritional advice for Alliance members to enable them to better support parents and children using their services. The Infant and Toddler Forum support Alliance settings to participate in the Ten Steps for Healthy Toddlers programme while our partnership with Danone continues to expand over 2016/17. Watch this space!
Protecting your interests
We always carefully select partner organisations or companies which best protect and promote the interests of our members and the families they support. We also choose partners that support or reflect our values and ethics to avoid any potential conflicts of interest and risk to reputation.
Interested in finding out more?