We are the largest and most representative early years organisation in England.
Our popular membership packages start from as little as £32 per year.
See why our members love being part of the Alliance:
Giving you benefits that matter
- Specialist insurance — access to comprehensive, competitive insurance, underwritten by RSA Insurance.
- EduCare online programmes — free access to 16 CPD-approved early years training for all staff and volunteers with significant discounts for Alliance members on many others.
- High quality training and professional development opportunites — Ofsted described our training as being 'outstanding at meeting the needs of learners'. We offer flexible learning opportunities, free downloadable webinars, early years training and qualifications.
- Early years publications — a selection of free publications for all new members, and exclusive discounts for all members.
- Giving the early years a voice — we ensure your interests are represented to policymakers including the government.
- Information service — practical advice and individual support from a dedicated information helpline.
- Under 5 magazine — 10 issues of Under 5 magazine per year and regular enewsletters, keeping you up-to-date with developments across the childcare sector.
- 24-hour, confidential legal helpine — Access to LAW-CALL which gives specialist legal advice for groups and childminders on areas such as employment, tax, VAT, leases and premises hire.
- Special offers and discounts — generous discounts and offers on our acclaimed publications, EduCare programmes, specialist resources and services by leading supplier brands.
- Networking opportunities — plus preferential bookings and up to 50% off discounts for Alliance-managed events, including our Annual Member Conference. You also have a chance to share your views and vote at our National Forum and AGM.
- Business support and training consultancy services — further improve the quality of your provision with our new SMARTpd.
Contact us with any questions