Under 5 magazine
Distributed directly to subscribers ten times a year, each issue of Under 5 includes:
- Latest sector news and policy updates
- Regular features on EYFS learning and development requirements
- Learning through play activity ideas
- Exclusive interviews with key early years political and sector leaders
- Expert advice and guidance on issues such as safeguarding and inclusion
- Special discounts on leading commercial sector products and services
Alliance members receive 10 issues of Under 5 annually as part of their membership, and can purchase additional subscriptions to the magazine for £20 a year. Subscriptions for non-members are available at £28.57 per year.
Under 5 June highlights
Stretch and unwind – YogaBugs share some relaxing activity ideas
The job at hand – Comment from Gill Jones, deputy director at Ofsted
GDPR: myth vs fact – An update from the Information Commissioner's Office
- Subscribe to Under 5 magazine
- Register for a free one-month trial to Under 5 magazine
- Find out more about becoming an Alliance member (and receive Under 5 free as part of your membership!)
- Read Under 5 magazine online (Alliance members will need to log into their account).
- Contact the membership team to ensure we have the correct contact details for you, if you have not received your copy of Under 5.
- Please direct all editorial enquiries to: email@example.com