Under 5 magazine
Under 5, the official magazine of the Pre-school Learning Alliance, is one of the most trusted and respected sources of information and advice for the early years community.
Distributed directly to subscribers ten times a year, each issue of Under 5 includes:
- Latest sector news and policy updates
- Regular features on EYFS learning and development requirements
- Learning through play activity ideas
- Exclusive interviews with key early years political and sector leaders
- Expert advice and guidance on issues such as safeguarding and inclusion
- Special discounts on leading commercial sector products and services
Alliance members receive 10 issues of Under 5 annually as part of their membership, and can purchase additional subscriptions to the magazine for £15 a year. Subscriptions for non-members are available at £38 per year.
Under 5 March highlights
SEND funding update – A guide to funding chnages for children with SEND
30-hours fact vs fiction – Clearing up common misconceptions on the 30-hours offer
Reducing the risk – How to carry out an effective risk assessment
Activity corner: Spring – fun ideas for enjoying spring themes in your setting
- To register for a free one-month trial to Under 5 magazine, please click here
- To find out more about becoming an Alliance member, please click here
If you have not received your copy of Under 5, contact the membership team to ensure that we have the correct contact details for you.
Please direct all editorial enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read by more than 60,000 early years practitioners, Under 5 is recognised as a market leader, delivering consistently high-quality editorial on key early years news and developments.
To find out more about advertising opportunities, please contact Jonathan Knight at Century One on 01727 739193 or email email@example.com.