Free EduCare training
We believe that flexible and comprehensive training and development opportunities are invaluable in supporting practitioners to deliver high quality services.
Our special partnership with EduCare, the award-winning CPD-training provider, gives Alliance members and their teams FREE access to a comprehensive selection popular distance learning programmes every year.
This offer is available to Alliance members and their whole team including childcare workers and assistants, pre-school leaders, nursery assistants and cooks.
Alliance members and their teams receive immediate, FREE access to the following programmes :
- Being Safe: Effective First Aid Management in your setting
- Latest EYFS guidance to support the 2014 framework
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- Setting up your Childminding Service
- Effective safeguarding practice
- Promoting positive behaviour
- Managing your Ofsted inspection from September 2015
- Improving children's learning through play
- Reflective practice in the early years setting
- Understanding children's rights
- Supporting early language development
- The Prevent Duty in an early years environment
- The role of trustees in delivering the EYFS
- Sustained shared thinking in the early years
Our members also receive significant discounts on other EduCare CPD-training programmes, including:
- Food safety
- Health and safety in education
- Equality and diversity
If you are a member and registered with your username and password details, just log-in here.
If you have not registered yet, identify one individual in your team to act as the ‘administrator’. This person is responsible for setting up your team and adding other learners, accessing reports on progress and programme completion. The administrator for your team just needs to register here - simply provide your name, email address, setting name and Alliance membership number. You will then receive login details with a simple user guide.
NB: If you are interested in accessing our EduCare courses, but aren’t yet a member, you can find out more about Alliance membership, or sign up, here.
If you have any queries about your registration, please contact the Information Service team:
T: 020 7697 2595