Press coverage 2019
- The Independent: Government’s flagship 30-hour free childcare offer ‘entrenches disadvantage’, MPs say
- Nursery World: MPs blame Government 's 30 hour childcare policy for 'entrenching inequality'
- Day Nurseries: Free childcare is a 'car crash' failing the poor, say MPs
- LBC: Neil talks to Nick Ferrari as MP's slam government childcare schemes
- Nursery World: Visionary founder of the Pre-school Learning Alliance leaves 'an incredible legacy'
- Early Years Educator: Pre-School Learning Alliance founder Belle Tutaev dies at age 90
- Early Years Educator: Ofsted launches consultation on new inspections that look beyond test results
- Day Nurseries: Tributes paid to Pre-School Learning Alliance founder who died aged 90
- Nursery World: Warning signs over 30-hour impact on poorer twos
- Nursery World: Staff facing ‘high financial insecurity’
- Nursery World: Ofsted’s new framework receives mixed response
- Children and Young People Now: Ofsted inspections to focus on 'quality of education' over performance data
- Day Nurseries: Ofsted attacks 'teaching to the test' culture with nursery inspection rethink
- Early Years Educator: Ofsted launches consultation on new inspections that look beyond exam results