Jobseekers warned over recruitment scams
- Never pay costs up front – including fees for security checks, visas or training
- Do not phone the company for an interview – keeping people waiting on a premium rate phoneline is another popular scam
- You should not be asked to do everything online – a telephone or face-to-face interview should be required at some stage
- Do not share your personal details, including your bank account, proof of address and national insurance number, on your CV
- Research the company or agency – social media and other sources can help you decide if the company is reputable
Your job search
The Alliance supports the practice of safer recruitment. The Alliance will never request any payments as part of its recruitment practices and will never ask candidates to pay for a DBS check.
Job vacancies at the Alliance are all advertised online here.