Join the largest and most representative early years organisation in England.
Our popular membership packages start from as little as £32 per year.
Giving you benefits that matter
- EduCare CPD-recognised online programmes - free access to 16 CPD-approved early years training for all staff and volunteers including Being Safe:Effective First Aid Management in your setting and Supporting early language development with significant discounts for Alliance members on many others.
- Giving the early years a voice - we play a vital role in ensuring your interests are accurately reflected and strongly represented to policy-makers including the government.
- Specialist insurance - access to comprehensive, competitive insurance, underwritten by RSA Insurance.
- Information service - practical advice and individual support from a dedicated information helpline.
- Under 5 magazine - 10 issues of Under 5 magazine per year and regular enewsletters, keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments across the childcare sector.
- 24-hour, confidential legal helpine - giving you access to specialist legal advice for groups and childminders. LAW-CALL offers advice on areas such as employment, tax, VAT, leases and premises hire.
- Special offers and discounts - generous discounts and offers on our acclaimed publications, EduCare programmes, specialist resources and services by leading supplier brands such as YPO.
Networking opportunities and a chance to influence the future direction of the charity- plus preferential bookings and up to 50% off discounts for Alliance-managed events, including our Annual Member Conference 2017 “Free childcare” – at what cost? in June. You also have a chance to share your views and vote at our National Forum and AGM, recently held in March.
- High quality training and professional development opportunites - a leading training provider, commended by Ofsted as being' outstanding at meeting the needs of learners', we offer flexible learning opportunities including professional development and quality improvement support, free downloadable webinars, early years training and qualifications.
- Early years publications - selected free publications for all new members.
- Business support and training consultancy services - to further improve the quality of your provision including our new SMARTpd.