Join the largest and most representative early years organisation in England.
Our popular membership packages start from as little as £30 per year.
Giving you benefits that matter
- Free access to selected CPD-approved early years training for all staff and volunteers including Being Safe:Effective First Aid Management in your setting and Supporting early language development.
- As the voice of the early years, we play a vital role in ensuring your interests are accurately reflected and strongly represented to policy-makers including the government.
- Access to comprehensive, competitive insurance, underwritten by RSA Insurance.
- Practical advice and individual support from a dedicated information helpline.
- 10 issues of Under 5 magazine per year and regular enewsletters, keeping you up-to-date with the latest developments in the childcare sector.
- Access to a confidential, 24-hour legal helpline for groups and childminders, LAW-CALL offers advice on areas such as employment, tax, VAT, leases and premises hire.
- Generous discounts and special offers on our acclaimed publications, our nursery management software package EY-Essential, specialist resources and services by leading supplier brands such as YPO.
Preferential bookings and up to 50% off discounts for Alliance-managed events, including our Annual Member Conference 2017 “Free childcare” – at what cost? in June and National Forum and AGM in March this year.
- A leading training provider, commended by Ofsted as being' outstanding at meeting the needs of learners', we offer flexible learning opportunities including professional development and quality improvement support, free downloadable webinars, early years training and qualifications.
- Selected free publications for all new members.
- Business support and training consultancy services to further improve the quality of your provision.