Alliance Member Lifetime Achievement Award 2019
This year’s Alliance awards has changed.
In 2019, the Alliance Member Lifetime Achievement Award will focus on recognising the extraordinary contribution made by special individuals who have devoted themselves, over many years, to making a real difference to young children’s care and learning.
This is your opportunity to formally acknowledge the incredible support made by one individual to your service – whether pre-school, nursery, baby & toddler or childminding environments.
Of course, this Award also offers a broader opportunity to highlight the incredible passion which exists across our sector and celebrating these extraordinary individuals will undoubtedly inspire others.
- The Alliance Member Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 recognises special early years individuals with extraordinary contributions to children and their families.
Who can nominate?
Anyone can nominate this special person – you can be a parent, practitioner or professional.
Who can I nominate?
- Any parent, volunteer or practitioner who supports or works in a member childcare service is eligible.
- Anyone showing incredible commitment, dedication and expertise with others.
- Your nominee should have been involved with the sector for minimum of 10 years.
- Trustees, directors, owners, volunteers and other unpaid roles are eligible too.
- Families are encouraged to be involved and can provide positive testimonials or personal feedback to support the nomination.
Please note: Alliance-managed provision and Alliance employees are not eligible to be nominated.
It’s easy to nominate – simply complete the online form below.
Alternatively, you can download the form as a PDF and print it off. Then just post it back to us: Information Services team, Pre-school Learning Alliance, 50 Featherstone St, London EC1Y 8RT.
Or call our Information Line on 0207 697 2595 to request a nomination form.
The closing date for entries is Monday, 11 March 2019
To help you, the following criteria can be addressed in your short submission;
- A high level of personal commitment
- Positive contribution or benefit to the wider community
- Overcame particular difficulties or obstacles to deliver their role
- Benefited children, parents and setting or project in a significant or unique way
- A high level of growth and development
- Huge enthusiasm, expertise and commitment
Please note: To give your nominee the chance of being shortlisted, please do provide examples, photos or feedback from children or parents to explain how this individual made such a difference to your service or project.
You need only provide 600 words or around one-side of A4.
Please submit your nomination form by Monday, 11 March 2018.
You are welcome to submit your form online or by post to: Information Services team, Pre-school Learning Alliance, 50 Featherstone St, London EC1Y 8RT.
Nominees shortlisted for the Award will be invited to a special awards celebration at the Alliance’s annual conference which will take place in central London on Friday 31 May 2019. Travel and expenses will be covered for all those shortlisted.
The Awards highlight the outstanding contribution made by every committed Alliance member or volunteer. We look forward to receiving your nominations!
For more info please contact our Information Services team on email@example.com or 020 7697 2595.