Alliance Annual Conference 2019
Be the Best: sharing early years excellence
The 2019 annual Alliance member conference will take place on Friday, 31 May 2019 at the Hilton London Bankside, in Southwark, London SE1 0UG.
The Alliance conference has been refreshed for next year!
Delegates will enjoy an even more dynamic, packed programme.
We are also increasing opportunities to share best practice, ask questions and interact directly with experts across the day.
We’ll give you more specialist, practical business support to take away with you and share with your teams.
You will enjoy:
- valuable insight, advice and practical tools from leading experts in the sector
- opportunities to discuss and share best practice and views with others
- practical in-depth focus on important areas of early years business from exploring planned changes to Ofsted framework, the implications of GDPR for safeguarding practice and ways to improve your sustainability
- generous discount on ticket prices for early birds – only £34.95 for members, or £49.95 for non-members
- new Early Years Lifetime Achievement Awards celebration
- specialist exhibition with selected marketleaders from across the early years sector
- fantastic networking opportunities and refreshments available throughout the day
If you are a nursery owner or manager, or pre-school, baby and toddler group, crèche leader, childminder, early years educator, Ofsted, or local authority advisor – this event is for you.
We look forward to seeing you there!